Is September looming large in your mind? Wondering how you’ll avoid some of the pitfalls that you got caught in last year? Looking to take a more proactive approach to your school life so that you are the one deciding how you spend your precious time and energy?
Coaching has a long tradition of empowering people in many fields. As teachers, we can tend to believe we should be able to do it all on our own. However, we also know what a difference new perspectives and support can make in achieving goals. Having a container for new insights and understandings to arise empowers us to catalyze our own process.
What we can work on together
Some examples of the types of things we can work on together:
- Setting achievable goals; avoiding biting off more than you can chew.
- Getting clear on your intention for the year; identifying your priorities.
- Identifying potential pitfalls and strategizing around problematic areas of your school life or professional practice.
- Creating an action plan for your first term; avoiding getting caught up in others’ agendas.
Cost & Format
$200 (+HST) for 3 sessions (60 minutes each)
- 2 daytime sessions before Labour Day
- 1 evening or weekend follow-up session in September.
- Sessions can take place online (via Skype, FaceTime or Hangouts) or in person in Toronto’s west end (at The Village Healing Centre on Roncesvalles).
- Your coach will be Christopher Lawley. He is passionate about empowering your unique voice and vision. You can learn more about him here.